8.27.2008

thoughts...

its crazy how things make sense some how. im here, and im loving it. im loving my time with these friends. these friends that have changed, and are also allowing my changes to teach them who i am now too. we're playing and growing and seeking together. the comfort and the safety in these friendships is refreshing me in ways that i didnt know could be. i feel more empowered to go for my last stint of the way in Japan, and i know that the Lord is with me...and walking before me. i am hopeful that this is all continually making me fuller and more trusting in the Lord. less possessive of the power i hold so tightly to as a human being. i want more, but for the glory of Christ... cheers to these times... these times of stumbling and finding where you least expect the radiant beauty to be!

No comments: